Focus and Scope
Autentik: Jurnal Pengembangan Pendidikan Dasar aims to facilitate the researcher and practitioner in giving information, ideas and opinion, in addition to critical examinations of advances in elementary education research, teaching and learning. By the coverage of policy and curriculum developments, the current results of research into the teaching and learning, and assessment of elementary education are needed to the future.
Autentik: Jurnal Pengembangan Pendidikan Dasar receives and publishes article based on the research and review (scientific article).
All articles are published in Indonesia (English abstract )
The scope of Autentik: Jurnal Pengembangan Pendidikan Dasar is focused on elementary subject research/review both in topics covered as well as disciplinary perspective:
- Elementary teaching and learning materials (math, social studies, arts, Indonesian, science) at all education levels.
- Development research of elementary education or studied to the sources, materials, or elementary media instructional (using the Research and Development paradigm/R&D).
- Quasi-experiment, Class Action Research (CAR), and Lesson Study in Elementary teaching and learning.
- Other Qualitative Research of elementary education.
- Elementary assessment
- Teacher Professional Issues or viral information in Elementary Education.
the article of Autentik: Jurnal Pengembangan Pendidikan Dasar is only written by an author from Indonesia (1) the journal publisher is from Indonesia and (2) the article needs to be related to conditions in Indonesia or countries that have the same conditions so that the article is expected to have implications and contributions to overcome elementary Education problems in Indonesia.
Autentik : Jurnal Pengembangan Pendidikan Dasar
Elementary School Teacher Education (PGSD)
Kampus Taneyan Lanjhang STKIP PGRI Sumenep
Jl. Trunojoyo Gedungan Sumenep-Madura
Telp. (0328) 664094 Fax. 671732
ISSN : 2548-9119 (Print) - ISSN : 2549-1113 (OnLine)